If you are not wanting your guests to bring a gift (whether it money or otherwise), here a the list of wording samples that have been compiled for your convenience:
- Gift us only with the honour of your presence.
- Your presence is the best gift we can hope to receive.
- Please, no gifts. Your presence is a present to us.
- No presents please, just your presence.
- Please bring only your company and your appetite.
- Your presence at the celebration is enough of a present.
- Your presence is the only present desired.
- Your loving presence in our lives is a gift…we request no other.
- Your presence is the best gift you could give us.
- No presents please, just your loving presence.
- Your good wishes are the only gifts that we wish to receive.
- As appreciated as your gifts may be, they are not needed as you will see.
The presence of our family and friends will do, and make our day special too.Sayings more specific for Birthday, Anniversary, Etc:
- There is nothing she needs, she has toys galore. The very best present, is you at the door!
- There is nothing he needs, he has toys by the ton. The very best present, is you having fun!
- After 50 years, we need nothing more. The very best present, is you on the dance floor!
Whether it be for a wedding, birthday party, anniversary or any other celebration – if you are requesting that your guests not bring gifts, I am sure that one these wording suggestions will work for your invitations.